swt creation wedding cakes

swt creation wedding cakes

Saturday 6 October 2012

black cherry bread and butter pudding

Hi there my followers i have just posted my black cherry bread and butter pudding this one i make isn't for the light hearted !!! This dessert is so tasty and one of my favorites because i do mix it up a bit with this one by putting in almonds ,white chocolate is a good one to use in this dessert aswell ,the thing with bread and butter pudding is that you can put in so many differn't flavours its great !!I use brioche in my reicepe and also put some vanilla essence in the cream and milk to give some more flavour ,and i like to use light golden caster sugar instead of white caster sugar ,to me all these small difference's do make the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment