swt creation wedding cakes

swt creation wedding cakes

Sunday 11 August 2013

Gold budha cake.

This Gold budha cake was made for a celeb so I was  very excited , jade ewen from the sugar babes we had chatted and she asked me if I could make her boyfriend's birthday cake and of course I said yes .And she needed one quite quickly I had 5 days to make this cake it was a challenge and sleepless nights making the gold budha in 3d .jade was so supprised that in that time I made it in 3d.jade and her boyfriend luv budha figures so her heart was on that.she wanted a plain vanilla sponge filled with jam and cream .taking this cake down to london at the Mayfair hotel to deliver I was so nervous because the budha was so heavy but I made it there was nothing wrong and she and her boyfriend were over the moon I hope I can make many more cakes for jade in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment