swt creation wedding cakes

swt creation wedding cakes

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Hi everyone i hope you are all like the cakes that are on my blog at the momemnt i am getting quite alot of orders on my cakes so not been able to write as much as i would like on here !!! but i am going to make sure i make time on here because i love sharing my idea's with you .
The rainbow cake was my first time of doing it and i am so pleased with it !! i used ,extra red,ruby,dusky pink ,pink,and the last sponge i kept normal.
I used a cherry buttercream to decorate the cake and inside some strawberry jam and more of the cherry buttercream between the layers .sprayed my cherries with some gold edible spray paint for a lovely finish .

GOLD CAKE with my painted floweres that i did ,it was a rainy sunday afternoon and i thought why not do a cake with flowers on because i love drawing so i thought all the colours i was thinking would look great on gold ,i am planning on doing another painted cake so watch this space .xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment